background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello

Hello all!  I love to refinish furniture.  I love to see how a great piece of older furniture can have new life breathed into it.  In my opinion, older furniture was just made better.  Or maybe the market just wasn't saturated with cheap furniture that will break down 5 months after you've bought it.  Whatever it is, I love how sturdy it is made, and can't stand to see that go to waste.  So I take it and love it and dress it up with the latest fasion, and make it great again.  Hope to see you returning often.  I'll keep you posted on before and after pics, prices, and how you can get one of these great one of a kind pieces! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey treehugger I have an old dresser. Old old. It was left in the house that Grandma and Grandpa bought after they were first married. It was my mom's dresser as a child and mine. It has a mirror that attatches to the dresser. The mirror is so old that it hardly reflects anymore. It's very dull. My mom painted it in the late 60's and it needs to be stripped of that awful paint and refinished but I don't have any skills. I am so JEALOUS of you that you do. In fact I think I might hate you a litte bit over it.

    Anyway...let me know where we go from here and how much this is going to cost me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...